Terms of Trade: Tooth Fairy Limited
Tooth Fairy Limited (‘we’ ‘our’) service the local Bay of Plenty population from practices located in Bethlehem, Mt Maunganui and Te Puke. We are a collection of friendly professionals who love what we do and are collectively committed to making you smile.
Outlined below are our terms and conditions.
- Estimates provided are inclusive of GST 15% and are valid for a period of 90 days from the date of being provided to you
- Estimates can vary due to unexpected dental conditions presenting during the course of treatment. Your dentist or Hygienist will advise you of any changes to your treatment plan and costs before continuing with treatment.
Payment options available include Cash and EFTPOS. From 1st January 2019, a 1.7% bank fee applies to the use of MasterCard, Visa and Q card and we will no longer be accepting Farmlands or Farmers Card.
- Proceeding with treatment confirms that you agree to our terms of trade.
- All dental services are payable immediately following your appointment. Due to the nature of dental services we reserve the right to request full or part advanced payment prior to commencement of treatment.
Time is a precious commodity, so when you book an appointment at Tooth Fairy Dental we reserve this time especially for you. When an appointment is not kept, or cancelled at short notice, we may not be able to fill this vacancy. Respectfully provide at least 48 hours notice of cancellation of your appointment. We reserve the right to ask you to prepay 50% of any future appointments if you cancel at short notice (i.e 24 hours) or fail to attend two or more appointments.
- Any outstanding debt must be paid in full before another appointment can be made.
- If you are unable to pay for planned dental treatment, please discuss with receptionist or dentist/hygienist prior to booking your appointment, they will advise you of alternative payment options.
- For eligible persons, Tooth Fairy Dental can provide a WINZ quote, a consultation fee will be payable. If WINZ declines your claim, please advise reception who will inform you of your options.
- Defaults on payment will incur penalty fees unless prior arrangements have been made with the directors. We reserve the right to charge a late penalty fee of $75.00 for any balance outstanding after 30 days of treatment.
- If your outstanding balance has not been paid in full for more than 60 days we reserve the right to use the services of a debt collection agency (Baycorp NZ Ltd) or any other legal mechanism to obtain our payments which will likely adversely affect your future credit rating.
- You will be liable for meeting the collection costs incurred in recovering your outstanding debt.
- You give us the right to collect, retain and share your information for the purpose of assessing your credit rating, obtaining payments from you against debt owed to Tooth Fairy Ltd.
- We reserve the right to stop your dental treatment or not deliver dental goods such as dentures, crowns, bridges, mouth guards, veneers or whitening trays where payments are outstanding. Stopping treatment will not affect our right to pursue collection of any outstanding payment from you.
- Tooth Fairy Dental support and are compliant with the Health and Disability Consumers’ Rights and Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. If you have any concerns about your treatment plan and costs please contact us immediately for clarification.
- A refund or credit will not be provided where dental treatment failed due to your negligence or due to clinical risks explained to you in advance to which you gave consent.
- We are compliant with the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014 and Radiation Safety Act 2016.
Any changes made to our Terms of Trade will be updated on our website www.toothfairydental.co.nz and also in the reception area.