4. What information we collect about you: We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily provide it to us (eg by contacting us with an inquiry or requesting an appointment via the Websites) and when you access and use the Websites. The kinds of information we collect may include:
(a) your name;
(b) your contact details;
(c) details you provide regarding the nature of any appointment you request via the Websites;
(d) any information you choose to disclose using the ‘Chat’ function on the Websites;
(e) information about how the Websites are used (for example, traffic volumes, time spent on pages);
(f) your IP address and/or other device identifying data; and
(g) other information required to provide a service you requested.
You are under no obligation to provide us with any such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services.
5. Cookies: We use session-based cookies to collect information relating to usage of the Websites and analyse Website traffic. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer or device when you use the Websites. The cookies we use do not collect any personally identifiable information.
6. What we do with the information we collect: We will use the personal information we collect to:
(a) respond to requests or inquiries made through the Websites;
(b) provide you with a requested quotation for services;
(c) provide you with requested services;
(d) issue you with an invoice;
(e) carry out research and marketing analysis so we can better understand and serve you;
(f) communicate with you in relation to the Websites and any other services we provide from time to time;
(g) monitor and enforce compliance with the law and applicable terms and conditions;
(h) verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to services we provide; and
(i) co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities.
8. Disclosure: Unless you have authorised us to do so, we will not rent or sell your personal information and will not disclose it to any third party except:
(a) where disclosure is connected to the purposes for which the information was collected as listed in clause 6;
(b) to our third party call centre operator Atlantis Healthcare in connection with the purposes listed in clause 6;
(c) to relevant authorities, parties and/or applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider that you are in breach of the law or our rights; or
(d) where required, or permitted, by law.
10. Storage and security of information: You should be aware that information transmitted over the internet is inherently insecure. We will take all reasonable steps to securely store any personal information collected through the Websites. This information may (for the avoidance of doubt) be transferred and stored on servers outside of New Zealand.
11. Retention of your information: We will only retain your personal information for as long as is required for any of the purposes described in clause 5 above.