Teenagers who enrol at Tooth Fairy Dental will receive a: FREE DENTAL TREATMENT AND VOUCHER*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Please review our Loyal Smile Rewards terms and conditions for more information.
To be eligible for Enrol a Teen Reward:
- The new client must not have ever previously attended Tooth Fairy Dental (except for ACC or private exams) and booked in for a OHSA/GDB New Patient Exam
- The new client must not have attended, from year 9 onwards, another OHSA service provider within preceding 12 months
- Free treatment is general dental treatment but excludes whitening, crowns, orthodontics, IV sedation, veneers, products
- Treatment is valid from Year 9 until their 18th Birthday
- To be eligible for OHSA/GDB the new client must
a. Be a resident of NZ
b. Live within the DHB Bay of Plenty region
c. Be at Year 9 level schooling and no older than 18
- Comply with requirements of TFD including, but not limited to, any policies regarding payments, outstanding accounts, cancellations or missed appointments
The Enrol a Teen reward of One Voucher will be issued on the day of treatment completion of the a new client OHSA Examination treatment plan.
The Enrol a Teen Reward
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Cannot be used with any other offer or discount
- The reward is for the redemption and use of the recipient only
- The reward is only issued if all appointments are booked and attended without failures and cancellations of less than a 24 hour notice period.
At any time, we reserve the right to:
- Make changes to the Terms and Conditions
- Terminate, modify or suspend the programme